Financial Aid Information

Going to college? 

Mark Humbert, Financial Aid Director at SUNY Oswego, had a financial aid night on December 13th. His presentation is included here

Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step in the financial aid process. You must fill out the FAFSA to apply for federal student financial aid, such as the Pell Grant, student loans, and college work-study. Most colleges require the FAFSA before giving students financial aid. Follow this link for more information:

This year the FAFSA process begins October 1st. Students and families can start with projected tax information to help speed up the financial aid process. 


For more information, you can view a recent presentation of the process to help you with FAFSA completion. 

2017-2018 FAFSA Presentation