Free & Reduced Info

Click Below to Download the 2017-18 Income Eligibility Form:
English | Spanish

We are pleased to inform you that All schools in the Clyde-Savannah School District will be participating in an option available to schools as part of the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Program called the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) for the School Year 2017-2018.

The great news is that ALL students enrolled at Clyde-Savannah are eligible to receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at school at NO CHARGE to your household each day of the 2017-2018 school year.

Please fill out and sign the included Household Information Form, which is required for administrative purposes.  This form allows our school to benefit from various State and Federal supplemental programs like Title IA, At Risk (31a), Title IIA, E-Rate, etc.  This information is critical in determining the amount of money the school receives from a variety of supplemental programs, as well as other student benefits.  We are asking that you please complete and submit the form as soon as possible.

Click Below to Download the 2017-18 Income Eligibility Form:
English | Spanish

All information on the survey submitted is confidential. Without your assistance, the District cannot maximize utilization of available State and Federal funds.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us at 315-902-3060.

Donna Riviello

Food Service Director

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).

USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

2017/2018 School Year

"USDA is an equal opportunity employer and provider"



CS is very proud and excited to offer this provision District wide at all schools.

What is CEP?

In a CEP school, all enrolled students will receive a nutritious Breakfast & Lunch at no cost, regardless of family income.

What if my student transfers to a school that is not CEP?

If your student receives a meal or transfers to a school that is not a part of the CEP program, you will be responsible for the cost of your child's meal.  You may apply for Free or Reduced Meal Benefits at that time if you feel your family qualifies. 

What about siblings?

If you have other children who are enrolled in a non-CEP school, you will be responsible for the cost of meals provided to the child at that non CEP school.  However, if you feel your family may qualify for Free or Reduced Meal benefits, you are encouraged to complete a Free & Reduced Meal application which you can download from this site under the "Free & Reduced" tab under Food Services.  

What if my child wants extras?

CEP covers the cost of a breakfast and lunch meal each day.  For an additional entree or snack, you will be responsible to cover the cost of those items.

What if my child brings from home but wants a drink?

If your child brings a lunch from home but wishes to purchase a milk or juice, you will be responsible for paying for those items.  CEP covers the cost of a full breakfast or lunch, which includes the milk or juice.

"USDA and this Institution are an equal opportunity provider"

 Related Files